- Authors should submit only papers that have been carefully proofread and polished in Bahasa or English Language.
- The work should not have been published or submitted for publication elsewhere or extended version of previously published papers in conferences proceedings and journals.
- All manuscripts must be submitted to the Journal using the corresponding submission section. If authors have any problems with the submission, don't hesitate to contact the Editorial Office at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The manuscript should be prepared according to the following author guidelines in the given template.
- Cite the main scientific publications on which your work is based.
- Cite only items that you have read.
- Do not inflate the manuscript with too many references. Avoid excessive self‐citations.
- Avoid excessive citations of publications from the same region.
- Check each reference against the source (authors' name, volume, issue, year, DOI Number).
- Please use Reference Manager Applications (we suggest Mendeley or Endnote).
- Citation at least have ten from the most recent academic papers or books (not older than ten years from the research publication)